Thursday, January 28, 2010

You're never getting that station wagon back, Obama

This isn't strictly feminist, but it's political and too damn true not to share (specifically starting around the 1 minute mark). The idea that Obama needs to drift further to the center/right is just asinine.



"Dude, where's your car?"

"I gave the Republicans the keys."

"Why?!"

"They said they'd be nice to me if I did."

"You're never getting that station wagon back, man."

"So giving them my house keys was a bad idea, too?"

"Dude."


Yeah. Something like that.

1 comment:

Dr. Jay SW said...

I actually can remember when the Dems had a collective backbone...in the early years of the Reagan administration. Then, after winning one state each in two presidential elections, it kinda went away completely...and now looks like it's never coming back...